Community Club helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- TAGG - download the TAGG app and scan in receipts to TAGG
- Dining out at DON & MILLIE'S!
- Don & Millie's donates a portion back to Sunset Hills when you eat there the 3rd Tuesday of each month. View the information form.
- Buying Spirit Gear or DONATE here
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education (runs all year long)
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
- Butter Braids are our annual fundraiser in the fall
- Monthly Sponsorship of our website, purchase in the Sunset Hills Spirit Wear store
- Hy-Vee Receipts
- September 1st through December 31st turn in your Hy-Vee receipts, gas included, to either to the school or in the Sunset Hills box to the 90th & Center. Hy-Vee donates a portion back to the schools
Thanks for all you do to make our school great! We can't do it without you!
- Tuesday, March 2
- Thursday, March 11
- Friday, March 12
- Tuesday, March 16
- Monday, March 22
- Tuesday, March 23
- Wednesday, March 24
- Thursday, March 25